< iStitch
Thursday 22 April 2010
Has anyone seen my mojo?





No stitching pictures to show you so here's a picture of a storm over Deal pier. I love storms and would love to go storm chasing!

I'm in a stitching slump and I can't get into anything. I'm a quarter way through Sew Seasons (a combination of the iStitch seasons charts). I have a few finishes to do but I'm waiting on skirtex to come from the US and I have no idea when it will arrive. Hopefully it won't be too long now as the planes have started to fly again after the Icelandic volcano. I started a gift and I really don't like it so it's been thrown to one side. I am tempted to start a little red sampler as I find these soothing to stitch on but ... 

Stitching aside, I am a little excited that a dear friend is coming to visit for a couple of days but at the same time I am sad that Kirby is leaving to go back to Uni at the beginning of next week. I really miss her when she's away and even though we catch up on Facebook, emails and texting, it's not the same. 

My computer is still temperamental - somedays it works just fine and other days it drives me mad with the applications taking ages to open and I'm left looking at a spinning beachball. 

Ok my moan is over - it's gone mid-night and I'm going to bed but I have made a decision - tomorrow I will start Sew Sew and stitch it in red, or maybe black, or maybe red and black - see how decisive I am?

Thanks for visiting
Take care



Labels:

 
|


7 Comments:


  • On 22 April 2010 at 00:47, Blogger valerie

    Beautiful photo!

    I know what you mean...my mojo is slightly stagnant. Why is everything taking me so long! lol

     
  • On 22 April 2010 at 08:09, Anonymous Anonymous

    I wouldn't go as far as storm chasing, but capturing a beautiful lightning - waooh.
    I am stitching blue. And blue. Nothing else. Colourful inspiration will come back over the week end, when my holidays start... Can't wait !

     
  • On 22 April 2010 at 12:55, Blogger Catherine

    That picture is beautiful!! My mojo must be somewhere with yours!! With our crazy spring schedule I am finding it hard to and stitch anything! Here's to finding our mojo!!

     
  • On 22 April 2010 at 15:11, Blogger Berit

    You should definitely start something new! :P

     
  • On 22 April 2010 at 19:58, Blogger Jen

    Great photo. My mojo has gone on holiday too. Maybe it will come back now they have stared flying again!

     
  • On 22 April 2010 at 23:25, Blogger LisaG

    Excellent picture Carol, send the storm to North Kent please, could do with it here!

    Your mojo will be back soon enough, my cross stitching mojo is having a rest so I've doing a bit of patchwork for the last week or so but I can feel the urge to do some crosses coming back, won't be long, it ALWAYS comes back :-)

     
  • On 23 April 2010 at 10:53, Blogger Poussy Stitches My Love

    magnifique best regards

    marylin