< iStitch
Tuesday 8 October 2013
iStitch Designs - Sew Advent SAL 2013




The fabric I ordered from Sew and So raw 40ct Newcastle linen and the threads Needlepoint Inc silk threads in white (991BB), green (294) and red (502) (I already had the red) arrived this morning. My chart is printed and now I cannot wait to start the iStitch Designs Sew Advent SAL but like you I must be patient. I will however, be starting a day early so I can send out the parts with a picture. 

This project is a band sampler with each band and a dividing band being released each day of Advent. The pieces are 'bite size' and you should quite easily be able to keep up. You do not have to provide progress pictures to get the next piece as each piece will arriveautomatically so if you fall behind there's no problem. 

If you haven't yet registered and wish to do so, please email me (my email address is on my profile). The cost for this SAL is $10 payable by Paypal. If you do not have Paypal I will accept cash by mail at your own risk in US dollars, £s sterling and Euros. 

Although I am using the above materials for my Sew Advent this piece can be stitched on any count linen with your own choice of threads. 

Spaces are limited so email me now - you don't want to miss out on this one!

Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels:

 
|


3 Comments: