Thank you for all your good wishes for my cold. I am now feeling so much better.
And as you can see I have a new look blog! I wanted something different from the basic blogger template and have been playing around for ages and with the help of a very good friend we have come up with this. I think she still wants to 'tweak' which is fine with me and I want to thank her so much for all her patience and help. I had a bit of scare when we transferred the new template over from the test blog as I thought I had lost the lot but it seems that all my posts are intact and I can now breathe again!
I have also been busy stitching my pinkeep for the HOE exchange. My first attempt was stitched one over one on 32ct fabric and it was looking really pretty until ... I miscounted, well I didn't actually miscount, I just didn't look at the chart properly and went on stitching. I had done quite a lot before I realised that I had extra stitches on each side. So rather than frog I binned it (ouch) and started again on the same count fabric but stitching two over two this time - so much easier on my eyes.
Thank you for visiting