< iStitch
Thursday 21 February 2008
Tag, you're it!

I have been tagged, not once but twice!  Firstly by Janaina and then by Teresa, to name 7 weird or random facts about myself.

First, the Rules:

1  Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2  Post the Rules on your blog.
3  Post 7 weird or random facts about  yourself on your blog.
4  Tag 7 people and link them.
5  Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

Second, 7 weird or random facts about me:

1  I have been kissed by Barry Gibb of the Bee Gees.
2  I like to smell new books, ie. I open the book and put my nose to the page 
    and take a deep sniff!
3  I have swum with dolphins.
4  I adore squirrels and feed them.
5  I have to watch scary movies the in the daytime otherwise I get nightmares.
6  I hate bananas - the smell, the taste - yuk.
7  I once had to interrupt a Court case as I was the only one who realised the
    Defendant was not in the dock.

Ok, who shall I tag:

1  Deb
2  Terri
3  Andrea
5  Donna
6  Rowyn
7  Mylene

If  you do participate, please come back to my blog and leave a comment.  I look forward to reading your posts.

Take care
Carol
 

Labels:

 
|


9 Comments: