< iStitch
Monday 11 February 2008
Fabric arrived!

My fabric arrived from Needle In a Haystack  this morning - really fast shipping from California to the UK!
  
I am still undecided which to use for Hannah Beeby so I will wait until my silks arrive from Vicki Clayton and I will decide then. But ...  is 40ct getting smaller or do I need new prescription lenses?? It's a long time since I stitched anything on 40ct so I have decided to stitch a test piece first - I will probably make a Quaker scissor fob to match my project.   

I had an email from Carol S at the weekend giving me the name of my partner in the HOE biscornu exchange and I am gathering fabric and floss together for that.  I have sort of decided what to stitch so will make a start on this later today. But you will have to wait for pictures until it's stitched, mailed and received by my partner. I have been to visit her blog to see what she likes and really hope I can come up with something to please her. 

Thanks for visiting
Take care
Carol
 

Labels: , , , ,

 
|


5 Comments:


  • On 11 February 2008 at 16:43, Blogger Edgar

    What super fabric, and yes that 40ct is getting smaller!!! I am still waiting for my chart for HB!! I think I need to call and see where it is. :)

     
  • On 11 February 2008 at 18:14, Blogger Sally

    That fabric looks gorgeous Carol. I've never stitched on 40 count and, if I'm honest, I'm not sure that I could! However I do manage on 36 count so maybe it wouldn't be so bad!

     
  • On 11 February 2008 at 22:37, Blogger Dani - tkdchick

    Lovely fabbie!

     
  • On 12 February 2008 at 17:11, Blogger Andrea

    Lovely fabric.

    Sorry Carol I don't seem to have an email from you. Can you re-send. It isn't anything technical is it!!?

     
  • On 12 February 2008 at 18:56, Blogger Carolien

    Hello Carol,

    Thanks for visiting my blog. I just made a start on yours, it's nice! Good luck with your HB, that is a beautiful sampler. And I love your little strawberry fob!

    Greetings, Carolien