< iStitch
Monday 21 January 2008
Shaker Box



I worked on my Shaker box finish yesterday although I have not glued it into the recess on the box as I was not too happy with how it fits. I used the template that came with the box and put some batting between the fabric and the template and then laced it but when I placed it into the recess it seems to be just a teeny bit too small so I think I will undo it and place another layer of batting that overlaps the edges of the template to give a more tighter fit.  Or does anyone have any other ideas?? The pattern is by Merry Cox called Where Thy Heart Belongs.   

I also part stitched another scissor fob identical (apart from initials) to the one I stitched for the HOE fob exchange as I was really pleased with the one I had made for my partner and wanted to keep it for myself! I will post photos once my partner has received it which hopefully should be either the end of this week or the beginning of next week.  

Thanks for visiting
Take care
Carol

Labels: , , ,

 
|


10 Comments: