< iStitch
Sunday 13 January 2008
Weekend fun?




I didn't get a great deal of time for stitching this weekend but managed to do the above. It's a birthday gift for a very dear friend (I don't think she reads my blog and if you are reading this pretend you haven't seen it) and I will finish it as a pinkeep and will post a finished photo when it's actually finished. I know is says 2007 but it's hard to stitch an 8 over one block and it is only just 2008!



And here's the reason I did not get a lot of stitching done! This is Georgia - aged 7 and a bundle of fun.  It was my son Justin's birthday last Wednesday and AnnMarie, his partner, had booked tickets for a London show and a hotel overnight for his gift. That meant finding somewhere for the two girls, Alex and Georgia, to spend the night.  Tom and Meg live with their mother and spend every other weekend with them so no problem there.  So Georgia came for a sleepover. She was really good and I wasn't too exhausted when they collected her. 

I am now going to work on my MC project - it's been sadly neglected this past few days.

I will be making the draw for the scissor fob next Wednesday so please don't forget to leave a comment - you have to be in it to win it!

Thanks for visiting.
Take care
Carol

Labels: , ,

 
|


2 Comments:


  • On 13 January 2008 at 19:46, Blogger Teresa

    Your stitching is beautiful. I love samplers. What wonderful colors. Georgia looks like she is having great fun! :) I will visit more often.

    Take care
    Teresa

     
  • On 14 January 2008 at 19:47, Blogger Ruth

    She looks like an angel -- good thing she could come and liven up your day :)

    Your friend is very lucky -- that's some beautiful stitching! Congrats.