< iStitch
Tuesday 12 August 2008
Jayne's Attic Redwork Exchange




Now that Elaine (no blog) has received her package I can show you the pinkeep that I stitched for her for Jayne's Attic Redwork Exchange. It is stitched on white 35ct Brussels linen with AVAS 2925. This is a pattern from With My Needle in JCS 2003 Christmas ornament magazine. In with the exchange I put some white linen, some red and white gingham backing fabric, some pins made from red Swaroski crystals, a red Swaroski crystal scissor fob, some red and white heart buttons, DMC flosses and some red metallic thread drops. I really did get into the red and white theme! I made the pins, the fob and thread drops too. Hopefully my package will arrive with me shortly. Isn't it exciting waiting for an exchange package to arrive?

I have put some more stitches into Hannah Beeby and I will post an updated picture shortly. I hope to stitch on her again this evening.

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels: , ,

 
|


17 Comments: