< iStitch
Saturday 9 August 2008
Not much stitching but some crafting instead!


After I saw the lovely thread drops that Deb had in her stash sale (here) I decided to play around with my craft punches and make some thread drops like hers and I then thought that some personalized ones would be nice so this is what I came up with. I can change the wording and the colour too. Neat eh? I think they might be nice extras for my future exchange packages too but, of course, with my partner's name on instead of mine.

I haven't done much stitching this past few days although I did finish stitching my piece for Jayne's Attic Monthly Stitching Challenge. I have decided how to finish but need to find some co-ordinating fabric. I might start a Christmas ornament later today. 

I am in a bit of pain as I did something to my back a couple of days ago. I hope it will clear up soon.

Short and sweet today.

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels: ,

 
|


25 Comments: