< iStitch
Tuesday 22 July 2008
Two awards in a week!


Oh my, two Awards in a week - I hope I don't get too big-headed!  I just heard from Meari that she has nominated me for the Brillante Weblog Award. Thank you Meari I am touched by your thoughtfulness.

Here are the rules for the Award:

1  Put the logo on your blog;
2  Add a link to the person who awarded you;
3  Nominate at least 7 other blogs;
4  Add links to those blogs on yours;
5  Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

So, here are my chosen 7 that I think are 'brillante'. In no particular order:

1  Deb
2  Yuko
3  Edgar
4  Carol S
5  Andrea
6  Nicole
7  Valerie


It's been a really lovely day here today so after doing the household chores I went out into the garden with my stitching. I stitched the scissor fob to match the Quaker Alphabet and, hopefully, I will get both the scissor pocket for the Monthly Finishing Challenge and matching fob finished in the next few days. I then worked for a while on Hannah Beeby until one of my stitching friends called round with a selection of red fabric for the scissor case finishing. I chose four and will make my final decision shortly. Thank you Lynn! The weather forecast is hot and sunny again for tomorrow so you if you fancy "Stitching in the Garden" you are welcome to join me.

Thanks for visiting
Take care 

Labels: , ,

 
|


4 Comments:


  • On 23 July 2008 at 03:29, Blogger valerie

    Awww, I'm honored! Thanks Carol. I will post to my blog soon. So behind! I like that the award is in spanish.

    So strange that this post didn't show up in my google reader. Weird.

    I'm glad that you were able to find some time to stitch in the garden and that the weather is being cooperative. Enjoy it tomorrow as well! :)

     
  • On 23 July 2008 at 12:01, Anonymous Anonymous

    Congratulations Carol!

     
  • On 23 July 2008 at 18:07, Blogger Andrea

    Thank you Carol, I'll blog later in the week.
    It's about time we had some sort of summer. :-) Enjoy the outdoors!

     
  • On 23 July 2008 at 23:57, Blogger angelasweby

    Carol, hi there,
    I will definitely be joining you stitching in the garden. The weather really brightened up here this afternoon.

    I look forward to seeing your stitching and, in the meantime, congratulations for collecting the well eared awards :>)
    Good wishes Angela