< iStitch
Sunday 20 July 2008
Quaker Friendship round robin


Last night I finished up my section of Mindi's RR. This sampler has a real vintage look to it and I am thinking of using this silk (HDF* Raisin Wine) for my Beatrix Potter Quaker sampler when I eventually get round to starting it.

Yesterday, I started my scissor pocket for the Monthly Finishing Challenge, not once, not twice but three times. I think I am fated with this one but I have stitched the border in ecru perle no 12 and now have to decide what to put inside it and what floss to use. The only thing I do know is the finish!

I belong to a Lotto Bonus Ball draw and last night my number came up so I have won the princely sum of £33. My number is extremely lucky for me as I have won this draw on quite a few occasions. I just need those elusive other balls to come up as well - sigh - maybe one day.

Thanks for visiting
Take care

* Vicki Clayton's Hand Dyed Fibres

Labels: ,

 
|


17 Comments: