< iStitch
Saturday 19 July 2008
I am honoured!


I have been nominated twice for the above award, firstly by Yuko and secondly by Deb. Thank you to both of you, I am so honoured!

Firstly the Rules:

1  The winner may put the logo on her blog.
2  Put a link to the person you got the award from.
3 Nominate 5 blogs.
4 Put links to the blogs.
5 Leave a message for your nominees.

It is very difficult to chose 5 blogs as I love so many so I am going to nominate some newbie bloggers. It's hard when you first start blogging, few people leave comments, in fact you wonder if anyone out there is actually visiting! So here goes, in no particular order:

Michele B
Coni
Tammie
Wendy Jo
Annemarie

Labels:

 
|


2 Comments:


  • On 19 July 2008 at 21:46, Blogger angelasweby

    Carol
    Congratulations on receiving this fantastic award. It's well deserved. Sorry I've been away for a while, I definitely need to catch up on your really lovely stitching :>)
    Hugs, Angela

     
  • On 21 July 2008 at 08:23, Anonymous Anonymous

    thanks for nominating me for the award i did not know this existed now who do i choose.