< iStitch
Thursday 10 July 2008
HOE LHN Exchange from Sharon

When I got home from work today there was a package waiting for me. I could see from the return label that it came from Sharon M from Oklahoma. Now Sharon was my HOE exchange partner in the Freebie chart exchange so I was surprised to find that she was my partner for the LHN exchange too! When I opened the package this is what I found - a gift wrapped in gingham fabric and tied with a cream ribbon. 


Upon removing the ribbon and unfolding the fabric I found this :



Upon unwrapping the tissue wrapped packages, I discovered all of this:



Sharon has once again totally spoiled me.  I will firstly start with the extras; With My Needle's Quaker Turtles pattern (Sharon has been reading about Tommy my tortoise), a pair of Kelmscott Love Scissors, two packs of different types of tea. a beautifully stitched scissor fob which has a Oklahamona State Quarter attached to the back and then there was this:


Isn't this just stunning? Using DMC floss on 28ct cream Jobelan fabric, Sharon has stitched a tea caddy using two different LHN designs - Coffee Menu and Herbal Tea. Inside she tied a souvenir spoon with cream ribbon and tiny charms and inside the little pockets were more tea, some creamer and even some sugar! 


This shows the back where Sharon has stitched our names, the year and 'Hooked on Exchanging'.


And this is the inside. Sharon has again spoiled me terribly. I just love everything and I feel honoured to now own two pieces of Sharon's beautiful stitching. Thank you so much much Sharon.

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels: ,

 
|


19 Comments: