< iStitch
Wednesday 2 July 2008
Two posts in one day...
... and there's a good reason for this. The mailman delivered this box:


How exciting? When I opened it, I found this:


And further investigation revealed this:



As you most probably know I won Edgar's prize draw for his 1st year blogiversary and he sent me this most wonderful gift package containing one of his beautiful Pyn Keepes and, as both he and I love Quaker themes, he had no difficulty in choosing what to stitch! It's so beautifully stitched and finished. He also enclosed two pieces of fabric (used as a background for the photo), a box of delicious looking chocolates, a bundle of black and white ribbons and braids and a cute chihuahua card. And ... yes ... it is ... my very own Bowl of Destiny! Well to be more precise it's a Cup of Destiny but who's arguing over a handle?  


Look at the front of the Pyn Keepe - such neat and precise stitching. The fabric is a 32ct Vintage Autumn and the thread Soie d'Alger.


And now for the back. A pretty co-ordinating fabric and trim to finish off. 

Thank you so much Edgar - I love it all! 

Thanks again for the return visit
Take care
 
|


12 Comments: