< iStitch
Thursday 26 June 2008
HOE LHN exchange



I heard from Joan S that she received the LHN exchange piece that I made for her.  It arrived in the United States exactly 5 days after I mailed it - how fast was that? I'm glad that she liked it and also the small package of goodies that I sent.

No stitching today. This morning I have been to the Library, to the Post Office to mail off my Christmas in July package and to a couple of stores. I called in at my LNS where I got the black ribbon for the bow inside my tin and, of course, I could not just buy that so I ended up buying some more braiding. This afternoon I am spending with my close friend Sue and we are having a girly afternoon at the hairdressers. I am having mine cut and she is having a colour and a cut. This evening Ken and I are having dinner at our daughter's house. All this excitement in one day!

Thanks for all your lovely comments and for visiting too
Take care

Labels: ,

 
|


22 Comments: