< iStitch
Saturday 14 June 2008
I love the mailman ...
but only when he brings me packages!


The mailman came early today with two packages. In the first was The Ackworth School Memory Book which is ideal for logging projects and events. This delightful little book can be obtained from The Sampler Guild at a very reasonable price plus P&P. They also sell other goodies so is well worth a visit. 
 

The other package contained a Quaker thread keep and a frogging needle which I had ordered from Monique's Etsy Shop. She also enclosed a skein of Vicky Clayton silk in a really pretty shade - thank you Monique! 

I worked on Hannah Beeby last night but haven't taken a photo yet as it's still on the frame but I will post one either tomorrow or Monday. I am really pleased with how this is stitching up. I was hoping to stitch some more tonight but we are invited to my son's house for dinner so it will depend on how late it is when we get home. 

Those of you who read Edgar's blog will have seen that I won his yearly blogiversary draw - how excited am I? I have been reading his blog for ages - he has such a way with words - so for those that do not read his blog, go pay him a visit, I promise you will enjoy it!

Thanks for visiting
Take care 

Labels: , ,

 
|


18 Comments: