< iStitch
Friday 30 May 2008
Donna's Quaker Friendship RR



It's only a few days since I received Donna's Quaker Friendship RR and I have already finished my section. I really enjoy stitching this project and I am already looking forward to receiving the next one. I will wait a week or so before mailing it on to Edgar. It was good to have a change from stitching/finishing exchanges but I will now return to them. The HOE LHN exchange is stitched and ready to finish and I need to both stitch and finish the Christmas in July ornament and HOE Summer Quaker. I think I might then have a break from exchanges to enable me to catch up with some Hannah Beeby stitching. June's challenge for the Monthly Finishing Challenge is a tin topper and I am, as yet, undecided whether to do this or not but there is a particular pattern that I want to use for a tin topper so 'watch this space'!!

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels: , , ,

 
|


9 Comments:


  • On 30 May 2008 at 16:59, Blogger Kim B

    What a lovely RR!

     
  • On 30 May 2008 at 17:08, Blogger valerie

    Wow, Donna's RR looks lovely! I know what you mean about wanting to devote some time to HB. I haven't picked up any personal stitching in weeks! Hopefully soon...only two more exchanges. Have a nice weekend!

     
  • On 30 May 2008 at 18:57, Blogger Edgar

    So pretty carol!!!!! I know what you mean also about so many commitments and no personal stitchy time - I just squeeze some in here and there!! will let you know when Donna's arrives - I have only a tiny bit done on Wendy's (I think I said Rowyn's over at the QFRR - whoops)

    Have a great weekend!!

     
  • On 30 May 2008 at 18:59, Blogger BeckySC

    The RR is looking great :)

    I hope you decide to do the Monthly Challenge as I am anxious to see the toppers that are used :)

     
  • On 31 May 2008 at 19:18, Anonymous Anonymous

    It looks great Carol!

     
  • On 31 May 2008 at 23:55, Blogger DaisyGirl

    You stitched mine up so quickly! It looks great! I can't wait to get it back! It's gonna look beautiful!
    Donna

     
  • On 1 June 2008 at 11:03, Blogger Andrea

    Donna's RR looks wonderful and so strikng in the dark colourway.

     
  • On 2 June 2008 at 19:37, Blogger Wendy

    Wow ~ you are a speedy stitcher! The RR looks great and I agree with the NPS silk - its wonderful to work with.

     
  • On 5 June 2008 at 13:10, Blogger WendyJo

    What a pretty RR and NPS are my absolute favorite silks to work with...love them!