< iStitch
Friday 13 June 2008
HOE freebie chart exchange





Today, the mailman delivered the most wonderful package to me from Sharon M who lives in Oklahoma. Inside was the above (top picture), firstly a beautifully stitched and finished box and can you believe that it's Sharon's first attempt at a box?!! The wording on the top of the box  is 'scissors' in different languages. I can tell that Sharon has been a visitor to my blog by the black and white theme! Not only did Sharon stitch the lovely box top, she also added a matching fob with co-ordinating scissors. Also enclosed with the package was a bag of colourful ribbons, two skeins of DMC variagated threads, some needles, a thimble in it's own tiny velvet bag, two reels of black and white ribbons, a needle threader with a tiny tassel and a red bead, a piece of 32ct linen and  a piece of the black and white gingham too!  How spoiled am I? Thank you Sharon - you have made this exchange so memorable for me.

Today I was going to have a marathon finishing session as all my exchange pieces and gifts for friends are stitched but, after all the excitement in receiving this beautiful gift, I didn't get round to it so I am planning on doing this tomorrow. Tonight I am working on Ms Hannah.  

Still no flowers on the eggling. I think it's due to lack of sunshine as it's dull and gloomy here but the buds are fairly big so maybe it will bloom really soon.

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels: , ,

 
|


18 Comments: