< iStitch
Thursday 3 July 2008
Christmas in July 2008



The mailman came early today and delivered yet another package. This one was from Ruth in LA for the Christmas in July exchange. Ruth has stitched a really pretty holly ornament which was fringed and finished off with a deep red felt backing. Isn't that pretty? She also enclosed two pieces of Christmas fabric, three skeins of threads and some cute buttons. Thank you Ruth - a lovely exchange.



I also see that Pascale has received the exchange that I sent to her. For her, I stitched a pendibule on 30ct Brussels linen with green and red AVAS silk floss. I'm glad she liked it.

Last night was Stitch-n-Bitch so I took along the chocolates from Edgar to share with my stitching buddies - I think they were appreciated! I finished stitching my Monthly Challenge piece for Jayne's Attic and I plan on finishing both this, and the Christmas ornament I stitched earlier this week, later today.  

And, it looks as though I will be working for a few weeks. I had a call from the office to ask if I could fill in while someone is away on vacation. I agreed after consulting the long range weather forecast - do I really want to be working while the sun is shining? :o)

Thanks for visting
Take care 

Labels: ,

 
|


12 Comments: