< iStitch
Saturday 19 July 2008
One swan a-swimming?



I heard from Judy that the Quaker Inspired's Animal exchange that I sent to her has now arrived. I was getting a little worried as I had mailed this three weeks ago but Judy has been away and now I can breathe again. I had already started to think of re-stitching! I decided to stitch the swan on, yet again, my lovely white 35ct Brussels linen using AVAS silk in 1714 blue. I wasn't sure whether to finish as a pinkeep but in the end I chose a pillow with tiny white silk bows in the corners. I am glad that Judy was pleased with the result.

Yesterday evening I finished off the remaining motif on Mindi's QFRR.  I will post a picture later as it's very dark and dismal today - definitely not a day for taking photos! I then searched out patterns to stitch a scissor pocket for the Monthly Finishing Challenge which I will be starting today and I also chose a pattern for the redwork exchange on Jayne's Attic.  So ... the house is clean, the laundry is done and I am going to have a stitching day. Would anyone care to join me?

Thanks for visiting
Take care  

Labels: , ,

 
|


13 Comments: