< iStitch
Friday 25 July 2008
HOE Summer Quaker exchange



I received a lovely e-card from Jill today saying she had receive the HOE Summer Quaker exchange that I sent to her. The Post Office excelled itself as it only took 4 days to travel from the UK to the US! I stitched a CA Wells' pincushion for Jill although I did not strictly adhere to HOE rules. I pondered what colour/s to use and found the Thread Gatherers Wild Violets in my stash and as a frequent visitor to Jill's blog I knew what a 'purple' lady she is so rather than stitch in a colour that she 'might' like, I decided to use the colour I knew she 'would' like! I also made some pins from Swaroski crystal and silver Delica beads. 

I have been working on Hannah Beeby for these past couple of days and I will take a photo to show you later - she is looking good even if I do say so myself :o) And I actually think that this is the right week for the SAL too!

Thanks for visiting
Take care and have a great weekend 

Labels: , ,

 
|


20 Comments: