I have had a couple of finishes this week. The first is for Jayne's Attic
Redwork Exchange so I am unable to show a picture as yet but I can say I am going to find it extremely hard to part with! I have also partly stitched the Monthly Stitching Challenge for JA and I am trying to decide whether to carry on and complete the whole piece with the one colour or stitch the corner piece in different colours so it stands out. Watch this space - reveal day is August 30.
The second finish is a scissor fob for the Monthly Finishing Challenge
for August. This is a really tiny fob as I stitched one over one on the same raw linen that I used for the scissor pocket and it was not very easy to finish but I got there. I'm sorry about the poor photos but the light is really bad here today - I think the summer may have passed if the past few days are anything to go by!
Still no news on the Quaker Friendship Round Robin
. It appears that there are 3 pieces missing and we are assuming they are with the one person who has moved house. Maybe they are travelling the globe and will eventually make their way back to the sender. We can but hope.
I have also stitched my piece for HOE
Halloween exchange. We don't celebrate Halloween here in the UK (or at least we don't) so this is not something I would have normally chosen to stitch but I enjoyed it and it's kind of cute. I have no idea how I am going to finish it yet but I am sure I will come up with something.
Thanks for visiting
Labels: Hannah Beeby, Hooked on Exchanging, Jayne's Attic, Monthly Finishing Challenge, Monthly Stitching Challenge, Quaker Friendship Round Robin