< iStitch
Saturday 21 March 2009
An award and an Easter SAL



I received the Kreativ Blogger Award from Wendy Jo - thank you Wendy Jo! I am supposed to forward this Award on to 8 other blogs but I'm sorry, my head aches and I really should not be on the computer so I will award this to all those bloggers that read my blog, to those who comment on my blog and to those who do both. So consider yourself awarded! 



I received an invite from Valerie to join her Easter Egg Hunt SAL but of course I am unable to join but I did tell Valerie that I would advertise her Easter SAL on my blog. So if you are interested in joining go here and scroll down a bit. This SAL has already started but is still open if you wish to join. Valerie's blog is in French but she also translates to English.

By this morning's post, I received a spool of AVAS Soie Surfine in a gorgeous red from Valie so I think I might try it out later if my head clears enough to concentrate. It's great to be able to try out threads and fabrics from another country - thank you Valie! 

As you can probably tell, I still feel unwell. I am completely bunged up; I have a headache and the ever present sore throat which is probably caused by my hacking cough. And even my bones ache - funny thing to say I know but I don't know how else to describe it! I am really ready for Summer, although the sun is out there is still a chilly breeze coming off the sea. One of the downsides of living near the ocean I suppose!

Enjoy the weekend and
Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels:

 
|


9 Comments: