< iStitch
Monday 23 March 2009
Beatrix Potter and SANQ



This will probably be my last post for a while but please bear with me and keep checking back because I will post as soon as I am able. I rang the hospital this morning to explain that I still had this long-lingering virus but she said to come in at the arranged time so it looks as though my surgery will go ahead. I just hope I don't cough on the operating table and they remove a couple of fingers by mistake! LOL

Yesterday I managed to stitch some on Beatrix Potter SAL. Not a huge amount but at least enough to post about. For some reason I am not enjoying BP as much as I did Hannah Beeby but maybe I will enjoy it more as I go along. I'm not very enthusiastic about anything at the moment, I think this bug is really getting me down - 9 weeks is a long time to feel off-colour.



My Sampler & Antique Needlework Quarterly arrived in the post this morning. I am tempted to settle down and read this now but I am thinking I should save it or maybe I will just take a peek inside?

To all of you who sent me e-cards, e-mails and left comments on my blog wishing me good luck for my surgery, please accept my sincere thanks. I appreciate each and everyone of them. 

Thanks for visiting
Take care 

Labels:

 
|


18 Comments:


  • On 23 March 2009 at 18:20, Blogger JillMN

    Hi Carol!
    I'll miss you in blogworld while you are out for your surgery. I hope all goes well and you come bouncing back quickly. Take care.
    Jill

     
  • On 23 March 2009 at 18:22, Blogger Kim B

    Good luck Carol! I hope you're feeling 100% soon! And your stitching is beautiful as always!

     
  • On 23 March 2009 at 18:26, Blogger BeckySC

    Looking just gorgeous, Carol :)
    Good luck with your surgery my friend :)
    (((sending hugs)))

     
  • On 23 March 2009 at 19:20, Blogger Melody

    Hi Carol.

    I am glad to hear they are going ahead with your surgery. You will be glad to have it done.

    I hope you will be feeling all better very soon!

     
  • On 23 March 2009 at 19:35, Blogger glamlawlib

    All the best for a very speedy recovery :)

     
  • On 23 March 2009 at 21:12, Anonymous Anonymous

    More wishes & fingers crossed. Everything will be alright !

     
  • On 23 March 2009 at 21:14, Blogger Patricia Lessell

    Hi Carol, I will miss you A LOT and wish you well. I am going to buy SANQ after I have had a look as this one and the last one at my friend Chris's on Wednesday and see if I actually want them. Lots and lots of Love Patti xxx

     
  • On 23 March 2009 at 23:20, Anonymous Anonymous

    We'll be right here waiting for you when you return. Wishing you a very speedy recovery!!

     
  • On 24 March 2009 at 01:54, Blogger Theresa

    Good luck with your surgery and hope you will be back soon!!!! We will miss you!!!

     
  • On 24 March 2009 at 05:19, Blogger Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog)

    Beautiful stitching, Carol. I hope the enjoyment on that project comes back soon. I hope this finds you feeling better and good luck on your surgery. Sending prayers.

     
  • On 24 March 2009 at 09:57, Blogger Karoline

    Best wishes for the surgery, I hope it all goes well and you have a speedy recovery

     
  • On 24 March 2009 at 12:41, Blogger Wendy

    I'll be thinking of you, Carol, and hoping that you have a speedy recovery...from that virus too!

     
  • On 24 March 2009 at 13:25, Blogger Sally

    Good luck for your surgery Carol.

    Your BP is looking lovely.

     
  • On 24 March 2009 at 13:53, Blogger angelasweby

    Carol,
    I'm glad the surgery is going ahead. Now you're all set for it and it fits so well into your plans it's good to get it out of the way. Good luck and take the opportunity to rest and enjoy some good reading :>)
    Will keep in touch. Take care and big hugs Angela :>)

     
  • On 24 March 2009 at 17:05, Blogger Brigitte

    All the bst and good luck for your surgery, Carol. I hope that you will be back with us very soon. I'll be thinking of you.

     
  • On 24 March 2009 at 17:47, Blogger Akila

    All the best for your surgery Carol. Eagerly waiting for your next post to say everything went well :)
    What a lovely magazine that is. I am on the lookout for some good floral (or any pretty) alphabets. Any ideas?

     
  • On 25 March 2009 at 14:42, Blogger Sue

    Hi Carol, for some reason I can't post on your latest post. Just wanted to wish you well and hope that your hand isn't giving you too much pain.

    love and hugs, Sue

     
  • On 2 April 2009 at 10:12, Blogger Une Flamande à Perpignan

    Hallo Carol, I know you now from our commun friend Valie. I wish you a lot of good luck for your blessed hand.
    Last week, I discovered the beautiful film about the life of Beatrix Potter. Do you know it? Have a nice time for Eastern. (Sorry for my bad English!)