< iStitch
Tuesday 15 December 2009
Christmas stitching


Kirby's ornament is 'Christmas Stamp' by Jeanette Douglas Designs from the JCS Ornament Issue 2009. This is stitched, mainly 1*1, on 36ct antique white linen with the recommend DMC threads. Although I had a Charland holly charm in my stash it was too big so I used a snowflake charm instead. Kirby liked the tiny heart on the back!

Meg's ornament is a red and white pendibule - no idea what the pattern is or where I got it from. I know it was a freebie which I found in my 'freebie file'. It's stitched 1*2 on 35ct white Brussels linen with an unknown red silk thread.



Georgia is the recipient for I ♥ Snow Days *here*. It was stitched 1*2 on a remnant of the blue fabric I used for Sew Winter using the recommended DMC threads.

Alex will receive one of the whitework humbugs. These are both stitched on 35ct white Brussels linen with DMC no 12 white perle cotton and finished with Delica silver beads. The pattern is by Yvette Stanton of Vetty Creations and can be found in the December 2007 issue of Gift of Stitching (page 40).

Sew Pink is stitched and has also been hem-stitched. Tomorrow I will iron it ready for a front cover photo-shoot. I am praying for good light tomorrow!

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels:

 
|


21 Comments: