< iStitch
Saturday 12 December 2009
Do you believe?



The last of my Christmas ornaments are stitched and finished. The last two are 'Believe', a 2008 freebie chart from The Sampler Girl. I know that neither Jack nor Tom read my blog so I think I am safe to post pictures now. I'm not too sure about the girls as I know that both Kirby and Meg pop in to visit occasionally, so I will delay posting pictures of their ornaments until they actually have them - I do not want to spoil the surprise. Both 'Believes' are stitched on 32ct raw linen with DMC 814 and have hangers made from gold or silver wire with the relevant gold or silver bells. I take no credit the 'wire' finish as I stole the idea from the lovely Staci - thanks Staci! I'm sorry for the poor photos but it's been very dark and gloomy here today and I just couldn't get a good picture.



And now for a sneak preview of Sew Pink! This is a companion chart to Sew Blue having the same stitch count and the same outer border. Not too much left to stitch on this one and as soon as it's finished I will complete the front chart cover with a picture and release it. I am not generally a 'pink' person but this pink silk thread by Dinky Dyes (103) is a really pretty variagated shade which looks good against the flax linen. Again not a great photo but enough to tease you with!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels: , ,

 
|


12 Comments: