< iStitch
Monday 18 April 2011
LV Paris *Edited*




Here is my latest finish for my red wall. I seem to remember that this was a freebie but I cannot now remember where from. If anyone knows, maybe you can let me know. It is stitched with two of my favourites - 48ct blanc cassé Gander linen and AVAS 2925.

*Edited* Paule from France has let me know that the freebie pattern can be found *here*
She also added that it was probably an advertisement for the French coton brand 'L.V Cotons' from Paris. Thanks for the link and the information Paule.





Elisa from Old Ragged Threads said I could post her picture of Sew a Brown Bunny but before I could do so, she sent me another picture ...




... of her finish into a delightful pillow! It is stitched on 32ct Antique Ivory Belfast linen using Crescent Colour 'Avocado' and 'Bunny Honey'. Congratulations Elisa - such a beautiful finish and thank you for allowing me to post it here.

Sew a Brown Bunny is still available *here* or by clicking on the CHARTS button on the sidebar.

Whilst surfing around late last night I landed on a Russian blog *here* where there is a really pretty version of Sew le coeur de Paris.




I'll finish off with a picture of one of my 'bleeding hearts'. I had forgotten that I had planted these in the garden last year and when they first came up I wondered what they were. Such a pretty flower.

Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels: , ,

 
|


8 Comments: