< iStitch
Sunday 12 April 2009
Happy Easter and -eh- Merry Christmas?


HAPPY EASTER





I heard from Wendy Jo that my re-stitch of her Christmas cracker has now arrived safely with her. Poor Wendy Jo was disappointed that the package I mailed to her at Christmas went astray so I offered to re-stitch either the cracker or make her something different and she chose the cracker. I do like stitching these tiny needlerolls so I am looking out for another suitable pattern to make some more.

My hand has been quite sore since the removal of the two outside stitches so I am not looking forward to getting the last one out on Tuesday. I managed to do some ironing this morning using only my left hand ... now if only I could master the hair straighteners... 

Still no more stitching so I have been reading and took my book into the garden in the warm sunshine. This afternoon we are going to Justin's house with eggs for the children.

A Happy Easter to all

Thanks for visting
Take care

Labels: ,

 
|


11 Comments:


  • On 12 April 2009 at 12:51, Blogger Kim B

    My two favorite holidays! What a gorgeous little cracker! And a very Happy Easter to you!

     
  • On 12 April 2009 at 16:05, Blogger Daffycat

    Happy Easter, Carol!

     
  • On 12 April 2009 at 17:05, Blogger Deb

    Happy Easter Carol. And your cracker is gorgeous. Too bad you had to stitch it a second time!

     
  • On 12 April 2009 at 20:13, Anonymous Anonymous

    That cracker is just gorgeous. Please may I ask where you got the design from?

     
  • On 13 April 2009 at 00:12, Blogger Patricia Lessell

    I hope you had a great afternoon with the children and the eggs. Love the cracker, I saw it on Wendy Jo's blog and said that you could do all my hemstitching from now on because I can't do it. Or maybe I should take a ride down to you one day and you can teach me how. Hope you feel better soon. Lots of Love Patti xxx

     
  • On 13 April 2009 at 01:05, Blogger Dani - tkdchick

    Happy Easter! Its beautiful!

     
  • On 13 April 2009 at 09:34, Blogger Brigitte

    I saw this nice little needle roll on Wendy-Jo's blog. It's so lovely but bad that you had to stitch it again. I sometimes wonder how it can happen that those envelopes and packages go lost. Has also happened to me with a finished RR.
    IsN't it wonderful when it's warm enough for sitting in the garden and reading? One of my favourite pastimes.
    I hope you were enjoying your Easter Sunday.

     
  • On 13 April 2009 at 13:54, Blogger Susan @ Real Girl Designs

    The cracker is lovely!

    I'm sorry your hand is sore after the removal of the stitches I hope it feels better soon. {{{hugs}}}

     
  • On 13 April 2009 at 15:18, Blogger staci

    I'm so sorry that your hand is sore. I hope the next removal goes better :) {{hugs}}

     
  • On 15 April 2009 at 04:07, Blogger Von

    I'm wondering if you got that last stitch removed today, Carol. Sounds like maybe it should stay in a little longer. The doc will know best - just take care of yourself! :)

     
  • On 16 April 2009 at 18:26, Blogger Jennifer

    Hi Carol,
    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I look forward to getting to know your blog. From your reading list I see we have many friends in common. To answer your question about "A Mon Ami Pierre" I think I found it here:
    http://users.skynet.be/bk236098/CARINNE/G-plangrillesgratuites.htm
    The site is entirely in French and I read very little of that language. I just sort of hunt-and-peck until I find something I like. If you can't find it there, I'm sure I have it saved on CD (somewhere!?!?) and I can e-mail it to you.