< iStitch
Tuesday 31 March 2009
I don't need ...


... two hands to accumulate more stash! 

A short while ago I won a Down Sunshine Lane Gift Certificate on the Monthly Finishing Challenge and here's what I got with it. I had also ordered Thank You Sarah Tobias which was out of stock and probably a good thing as Patti has now sent it to me as a gift! There are some lovely patterns in the BBD book and the Winter Wonderland chart came with a gorgeous Dinky Dyes variagated silk floss (aptly called 'Winter Wonderland') and two tiny star buttons. I am just itching to stitch.

Yesterday I was very good and, even though the sunshine showed that my windows were dirty after the wind and rain over the weekend,  I completely ignored it and put my feet up and read. Nicola came round and gave my hair a good wash and blow-dried and straightened it for me so I feel a bit more of my old self today. 

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels:

 
|


7 Comments:


  • On 31 March 2009 at 12:50, Anonymous Anonymous

    I'll never win... referring to the Sarah Tobias book...
    Good to hear that you are feeling better and staying idle !

     
  • On 31 March 2009 at 14:03, Blogger WendyJo

    Great new stash Carol and I am happy to hear you are feeling better but following doctor's orders :)

     
  • On 31 March 2009 at 15:41, Blogger Kim B

    What wonderful new stash! And how nice to get your hair done! It's amazing what a difference that can make!

     
  • On 31 March 2009 at 16:32, Blogger Patricia Lessell

    Love your new stash - especially the Dinky Dyes Biscornu. I really love them and will stitch another one soon. Hopefully not that soon that I have to stitch a replacement one. And for once I wasn't just on time with posting it but EARLY which is unheard of for me. Oh well such is life. And I'm glad you had a lovely day yesterday and your hair is done and you are feeling like your 'young' self again. Lots of Love Patti xxx

     
  • On 31 March 2009 at 18:20, Blogger Deb

    What great stash you're received. And how wonderful to have someone pamper you while you're recuperating!

     
  • On 31 March 2009 at 23:34, Blogger Theresa

    Love your new stash!!!! We truely don't need 2 hands to go stash shopping~~~~~ ^^
    Glad to hear you are feeling much better!!

     
  • On 1 April 2009 at 13:50, Blogger Brigitte

    Isn't it great that there are things that can be done one-handed? Lol. Great new stash.