< iStitch
Friday 24 April 2009
I'm getting there!



Here's another update on Petites Lettres Rouges and as you can see I am getting there. It's a slow process as I can only stitch for a short while each day and I doubt it will be finished in time for the contest deadline but hey I can but try!

I decided to join the Totally Useless SAL (here) and need to search out a pretty glass jar. At the moment I have a coca cola glass which is nearly full but I need to start a new jar for the SAL. My first showing is tomorrow (new moon) so don't expect a full jar as I only have a few red orts from PLR to show. Maybe I can show my full one too - is that against the rules? 

Not much else to report except the sun is shining with rain forecast for the weekend so ...  I'll leave you to guess where I am going now - no prizes for the right answer!

Thanks for visiting - have a great weekend and
Take care

Labels: ,

 
|


9 Comments:


  • On 24 April 2009 at 12:43, Blogger Kim B

    It's so sweet and tiny!

     
  • On 24 April 2009 at 14:02, Blogger Patricia Lessell

    Carol this is really very very lovely. Lots of Love Patti xxx

     
  • On 24 April 2009 at 14:24, Anonymous Anonymous

    Am I right in thinking you are sitting in your garden ? Enjoy the good weather while it lasts ! A little rain would be welcome right above our new lawn...
    I insist that even it your PLR is unfinished you should still send it to the BBD ladies ! You have a pretty good excuse not to have progressed as quickly as usual.
    Enjoy the week end, even if it is cloudy !

     
  • On 24 April 2009 at 16:06, Blogger Natasha

    cAROL,
    It's coming along nicely. You and I are about the same on this pattern.
    Take Care
    Natasha

     
  • On 24 April 2009 at 18:21, Blogger angelasweby

    Hi Carol,
    Your little sampler is coming along apace. I can't believe how much you have managed to stitch. I'm way behind and with no excuse except to say I REALLY am a slow stitcher :>)
    I am intrigued by the Totally Useless SAL. especially by the fact that you ALREADY have an almost full jar - of what I wonder :>)
    Looking forward to seeing and learning more.
    Hugs, Angela

     
  • On 24 April 2009 at 19:18, Blogger Karan

    Good progress. Hope you had a lovely time in the garden. :0)

     
  • On 25 April 2009 at 00:34, Blogger Daffycat

    It's so pretty, Carol! I look forward to seeing your ORT jars!

     
  • On 25 April 2009 at 10:03, Blogger Margaret

    Carol, Youa re doing well to get so much stitching done. Go careful on your repaired hand!!

     
  • On 26 April 2009 at 23:24, Blogger Susan @ Real Girl Designs

    Very nice progress, Carol!