< iStitch
Wednesday 24 March 2010
Emblem of Love RR






I finished my section on Wendy Jo's Emblem of Love RR. It's stitched on 36ct white linen with Crescent Colours 'Wavy Navy' - a perfect choice for such a pretty sampler. I thought I would again show off my Nogent scissors in the space yet to be stitched! 





Here's a closeup of the section I stitched - it's the same section that I stitched on Suzanne's piece *here* but looks quite different in monochrome to the multi-colour version. I have now only to stitch on Margaret's piece and this RR will be finished - I cannot believe that a year will have past.

Yesterday afternoon I set to work on the model of my own little Quaker sampler aptly called 'Sew Quaker'! 

Tonight Stitch-n-Bitch are having a birthday dinner to celebrate not one but two birthdays! Gifts have been purchased and wrapped and cards have been written so all I have to do is turn up. Happy Birthday to Lynn and Caroline.

Thanks for visiting
Take care  



Labels: , ,

 
|


14 Comments: