For those of you awaiting my new chart, here is a sneak preview. I could not decide whether to stitch Sew Peacock or Sew Quaker so the lovely Angela (no blog) made the decision for me - thank you Angela! Stitched on 40ct Summer Khaki linen with DMC 3808 it comprises of an alphabet and a border - you could even say an 'alphabet border' and there even might be a peacock loitering around! I am such a tease... call back real soon as it will be released shortly.
Robin over at Crafting with the Stitch Witch
awarded me with a Beautiful Blogger Award. I am not sure if the award is for me as a 'beautiful blogger' or my blog as a 'beautiful blog' - I think probably the latter as my 'beautiful' days are well and truly over or perhaps I never had them in the first place. Thank you Robin, I accept your award gracefully.
Here's how the award works. The rules are simple:
1. One must accept the award
2. Thank the person who gave you the award
3. Add a link to the person who gave you the award
4. Paste the award on your blog
5. Write 10 things about yourself that others might not know
6. Pass the award on to 10 others
OK - firstly 10 interesting facts about me. This is where I get a little stuck as I am not at all 'interesting' but I'll do my best, so here goes:
1. Despite living by the seaside I don't swim very well and hate being out of my depth in water
2. I like to dress in black
3. I would love to have blonde hair and blue eyes
4. I love Chinese food
5. I can't bear a messy workspace/desk so I'm constantly tidying up as I go along
6. I don't like 'chick flicks' and prefer to watch action and thriller movies
7. Following on from number 6 - I can't stand Hugh Grant
Oh this is getting difficult ...
8. I hate cookery programmes, in fact I'm not overly keen on cooking!
9. I have been to the Seychelles
10. I have a very good memory
Phew made it - I hope you are still awake? Next I have to pass this award to 10 people. I try to visit lots of blogs so again this is going to be difficult. If you take time out to blog then each and every blogger deserves an award! The first 8 nominations, in no particular order, are established bloggers:
And these last 2 nominations are for newbie bloggers:
Are you still here? Then you deserve an award!
I'm nearly done - just the weather report to do - the sun is out and the cold wind has dropped - Spring is definitely in the air!
Nearly forgot - a Happy Mother's Day to all UK mums!
Thanks for visiting
Labels: Blogger award, iStitch Designs