< iStitch
Friday 5 March 2010
It's Sew Easy to fall in love ...





... and the lovely Angela (no blog) did just that when she discovered Sew Easy, a freebie on my Charts blog! She immediately chose a 40ct Newcastle flax linen and a limited edition HDF silk thread and here is her finished version. For the backing she used a pretty silk fabric called Silk Mori which, together with the lace edging, was especially hand-dyed for her. Isn't this beautiful? Thank you Angela for allowing me to use these pictures, not only here, but on my Charts blog too.

No stitching for me yesterday - so no stitching pictures from me. I did, however, work on charting up a couple more designs so expect something new shortly.

Thanks for visiting and have a lovely weekend.
Take care



Labels: , ,

 
|


8 Comments: