< iStitch
Tuesday 23 February 2010
Sew Blue pinkeep




Wendy Jo sent me a picture of her Sew Blue pinkeep that she stitched for Nancy (no blog) for the Friends Through Threads group. This was Wendy Jo's first attempt at stitching on 40ct linen (although you would never guess) with GAST Dungarees. Beautifully stitched and finished Wendy Jo - thank you for allowing me to post this picture. Sew Blue chart is still available for free *here* with the purchase of any chart.

I made a start on my miniature knitting last night and, after two false starts (the pattern was not as clear as it might be), I have knitted 3 'lots' of the 4 pattern row. Not many I know but this really is teeny; I will post a photo shortly. I have also been stitching on Alphabets à ... and have only the large letter C to go and it will be finished. I will be sad to finish this one as I am really enjoying it so I will now look for something in the same ilk for my next piece.

It's raining, yet again. I am so ready for some sunshine!

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels: ,

 
|


5 Comments: