< iStitch
Tuesday 16 February 2010
Fun in the snow!



Although the snow has all but disappeared from here, in Dover, 9 miles down the coast from us, they still have plenty so Justin and AnnMarie took the girls sledging last weekend. I'm not sure if Georgia is screaming with delight or fear!




I think Justin needs a slightly larger sledge but don't tell him I said so! As I have said before, we rarely get so much snow in our little corner of the UK so they are making as much of it as they can as it may be years before we get any more.

I am stitching the model for my newest chart and am a little worried that I will not have sufficient thread. It's an HDF silk thread called Sapphire that was gifted to me in a blog giveaway and which no longer appears on Vikki's website. I assume it was one of her earlier colours so I therefore have both fingers and toes crossed that I will have enough thread to finish.

Thanks for visiting
Take care

 
|


5 Comments: