< iStitch
Friday 12 February 2010
Elisa's Sew Pink




Earlier this week, Elisa sent me pictures of her lovely version of Sew Pink. She chose to stitch on a 28ct 'Count on Me' evenweave fabric called Rose with a Dinky Dyes silk thread 'Tinkerbell'. Elisa then framed this with a very pretty fabric and ribbon trimmed mount/border. What a great idea - thank you for sharing this with us Elisa! I really love to see how others interpret my charts so if you have a stitch/finish you would like to share I would love to post them on my blog. My email address can be found on my profile.

No stitching pictures of my own to share today. I was out for most of yesterday and, after taking a hot bath, I had a really early night. I think that 'too many' late nights had finally caught up with me as I climbed into bed just after 10pm and slept until gone 9am!

The snow is thawing and the cold north-easterly wind has subsided at last so I am hoping that Spring is round the corner ... well I can but hope!

Thanks for visiting - have a good weekend
Take care

Labels: ,

 
|


7 Comments: