< iStitch
Monday 15 February 2010
Sew in Love by Nancy




Nancy of Lovely in Chocolate sent me a picture of her version of Sew In Love which she finished in time for Valentine's Day. Stitched on an unknown linen with Carrie's Creation Threads (which threads I have yet to try) in Ruby, Nancy is planning on framing it and displaying it all year. Sew In Love is one of my favourite iStitch charts - red stitching with plenty of hearts including an 'open heart' which you may or may not have noticed appears on all my charts except for the first one, Sew Red! Thank you Nancy for allowing me to post your beautiful interpretation of Sew In Love.

I am still working on the model for the new chart and also on the hem-stitch tutorial so please bear with me.

The snow from last week has thawed but it's still extremely cold so I would not be too surprised if we get another snowfall sometime this week. I am staying home in the warm - my daughter gave me her cold last week so I am full of snuffles and sneezes!

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels: ,

 
|


11 Comments: