< iStitch
Friday 26 February 2010
Do you know your ABC?


Click for a closeup view

Alphabets à... is almost finished. In fact, if I had left the minature knitting alone, I would probably have finished it by now! The fabric is a pale ivory 48ct Gander linen although it it looks darker. I should finish this over the weekend and I have already been looking for a chart for a new start. Shall I stitch up the models for the two new charts; sort out an unfinished piece or just choose something completely new? Decisions, decisions...

The rain has stopped although it's very windy this morning. A little sunshine would not go amiss.

I heard from a friend who is celebrating her birthday today on a Carribean cruise. The ship is docked at St Lucia and she is enjoying a champagne breakfast before disembarking for a cataraman trip around the pitons . Happy birthday Sue - enjoy your trip!

Thanks for visiting and have a good weekend
Take care

Labels: ,

 
|


9 Comments: