< iStitch
Thursday 25 February 2010
Kelmscott Designs



Last month I received a surprise package in the mail from Paula of Kelmscott Designs. Inside I discovered a mother of pearl Strawberry Thread Keeper, a Hummingbird Needle Minder, mother of pearl Heart Buckles and Daisy Thread rings plus 2 notepads. All these are new releases so I promised Paula I would not post a picture until after the Nashville Market but I guess it's ok to post now. Thank you Paula for your most generous gift. Check out Paula's website for a list of shops that carry these beautiful pieces plus much much more.

There are two new iStitch charts in the pipeline - Sew Quaker and Sew Peacock. I hope to stitch up these model shortly but in the meantime please visit the Charts blog *here* or click on the CHARTS button on the sidebar.

My miniature knitting is growing slowly; Alphabets à... is almost finished. I enjoying working on both of these projects.

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels:

 
|


6 Comments: