< iStitch
Wednesday 17 March 2010
Lost!




Lost or MIA? My Favorite Needle has gone AWOL - I have used this needle constantly for over five years - yes over five years! So - where is it? There I was stitching in my favourite stitching position (sideways on the sofa with my feet up) when disaster struck and I dropped my needle. So where is it? Did it feel over-worked and under-paid? Has it gone on vacation? Is there a needle heaven? I have lost it on other occasions but it's always turned up. I know I have plenty more needles but ... this one is smooth; it's easy to thread; I miss it! 

Sew Peacock is stitched and almost ready for release.

Wendy Jo's Emblem of Love RR arrived here this morning so I will be working on that later today. I love the CC Wavy Navy colour she chose for this. It's a shame I have to stitch a section which I have already stitched on other RRs but I suppose this is inevitable when we all started on different sections.

It's another sunny day here in paradise (eh ... I mean Deal) and Tommy the tortoise is already out of his box this morning and wandering around the garden. For those of you who asked questions about him on my previous post go *here* and read past posts about him.

Thanks for visiting
Take care 


Labels: , ,

 
|


10 Comments:


  • On 17 March 2010 at 11:08, Anonymous Anonymous

    I have lost three needles over the past week... Somewhere in / under the sofa... I have not yet started using My Favorite Needle which you gave me : do you want me to loan it to you ?
    Can't wait to meet with the famous Tommy who had gone into hiding upon my first visit.

     
  • On 17 March 2010 at 11:54, Blogger Bertie

    How terrible, I always have a magnet next to me and you will have to search the whole area, believe me it works!! I hope you find it soon.

    Thanks for showing the needle make, must have a look into that.

     
  • On 17 March 2010 at 12:01, Blogger Jo

    I panic when I lose my fav 28 petite, more incase one of the kids steps on it but it's sooo annoying. We're down in Kent at Easter visiting my in-laws so I hope the weather stays nice. We always wander into Deal at some point.

     
  • On 17 March 2010 at 12:14, Blogger Margaret

    I'm impressed -- over 5 years with one needle? Wow! I always end up breaking mine. lol! Hope you find it!

     
  • On 17 March 2010 at 12:24, Anonymous Anonymous

    From the moment I started sharing my space with two cats I haven't lost a single needle. Now I just break them... LOL!! Hope YFN shows up soon, all refreshed and ready to go!!!

     
  • On 17 March 2010 at 12:57, Blogger staci

    5 years??? Wow. I very rarely ever lose needles...except for the week I lost several in a row, LOL!!!

     
  • On 17 March 2010 at 15:51, Blogger valerie

    I've never heard of My Favorite Needle before. I hope you find yours! I bet, if you go about the sofa with a magnet, it might turn up...

     
  • On 17 March 2010 at 18:17, Blogger Catherine

    I usually can find needles with my magnet - but last time I think it fell into a black hole! Hope you find yours!

     
  • On 17 March 2010 at 20:11, Blogger Irene

    I have a hand held magnet that has been wonders in my finding lost needles. Hope yours shows up.

     
  • On 18 March 2010 at 12:08, Blogger Kathy A.

    Oh how funny! Not really. I am sure your needle will show up when you least expect it!
    I can't imagine keeping a needle for 5 years. My needles turn black and I have to pitch them on a regular basis.
    Have you ever tried Piecemaker needles? They are wonderful!!!