< iStitch
Thursday 13 May 2010
A peek!


As part of her coursework Kirby is doing a project on Paris. She has designed a small sampler portraying the Eiffel Tower, an alphabet, motifs and, of course, she included the Fleur de Lis! She is stitching this twice, firstly in vintage colours and secondly in the colours of the French flag. Once her assignment is finished and marked she has said that I can I release this on my charts blog in case anyone is interested. I chose to stitch my version 2*2 on walnut dyed 36ct linen in brown with a pale gold thread for the Fleur de Lis. It's very much influenced by the 'iStitch style' - so watch out for Sew Parisian(?) in June/July time.

I am continuing to stitch the combination Seasons sampler and I have a new chart kitted up and ready to start.

Not much else to report except to say that it's slightly warmer as the cold wind has dropped but it's still not warm enough to sit in the garden. Summer will be over before it arrives if this continues!

Thanks for visiting
Take care



Labels: ,

 
|


7 Comments: