< iStitch
Saturday 23 April 2011
iStitch Designs finishes





First finish was sent to me by Dora (no blog). This is Dora's beautiful version of Sew Golden which she stitched as commemorative piece for the Royal Wedding by adding a C and a W and the date of the wedding. It is stitched on 36ct antique white linen using DMC 729 and CC Granny Annie; a pre-made blue trim from Joanns compliments the edges. A lovely memento Dora!



These very pretty Love freebies were stitched by Marty (no blog). She used 32ct Lakeside Linen and GA Rose Garden and for the light pink hearts GA Tea Rose. The rick rack was dyed with Wine Rit dye. One of these found a home with Marty's MIL, one with her husband's Aunt and the third she kept for herself. It must have been difficult to choose which one to keep as all three are lovely!




Last but certainly not least, Sew a Brown Bunny makes another appearance - he certainly is a very popular brown bunny! This very pretty pillow was stitched by Shari of Shari's Sharings on 32ct Legacy Lugana by Picture this Plus using HDF silk threads in Imperial Green 3333 and Quern Stones 5165. It is backed with the fabric in the background.

A big thank you to Dora, Marty and Shari for allowing me to share these finishes on my blog.

Sew Golden, Love and Sew a Brown Bunny are all still available *here* or by clicking on the CHARTS button on the sidebar.


I have been stitching but nothing I can show as it's a gift. We are having wonderful weather for the Easter weekend so I have been spending plenty of time in the garden. My bug is almost gone although I do still have a tickle cough which is nothing like the cough I've had for the last two weeks.

Thanks for visiting - enjoy the Easter holiday with lots of stitching and lots of chocolate too!
Take care


Labels: , , ,

 
|


4 Comments:


  • On 23 April 2011 at 18:47, Blogger Poussy Stitches My Love

    Happy Easter !!

     
  • On 24 April 2011 at 03:39, Blogger Brenda

    I love all the finishes you posted by other people of your designs!

    What a wonderful commorative piece for W & C marriage!!!

     
  • On 26 April 2011 at 19:29, Blogger Berit

    Commenting on recent posts~

    Patience1898 is JUST one of my favorite patterns! I fell in love when I once saw it on clearance at a website, but I still haven't purchased it....yet! :D I know I'll be keeping an eye out to see your work on it if you stitch it.

    Sew a Brown Bunny is really cute--I've been seeing a few lovely finishes of it out there lately. :D

    Love your new finish for the red wall, particularly the bottom border. :D Also, the scissors are wonderful! ;)

    I'd love to see a picture of how your wall is looking? Have you assembled it at all or are you still in the process of storing up stitched goods to be displayed on it?

     
  • On 27 April 2011 at 12:08, Blogger Shari

    thanks for posting my finish Carol!!! I still smile everytime I walk past it.....I love this piece....
    I stuffed mine with fiberfill....forgot I had the walnut shell stuff......