< iStitch
Sunday 24 November 2013
One week to go!





Only one week still the start of the Sew Advent SAL - are you ready? 

I had originally planned on stitching along with this one but I then decided to stitch it so I could catch any mistakes in the chart and take daily pictures. I thought you might a couple of little 'sneak peeks'. Can you see the tiny bead on the reindeer's nose? How cute is that? The model is stitched 1*2 on 40ct raw Newcastle linen with Needlepoint Inc silk theads in white (991BB), red (502) and green (294). I used nearly a whole skein of the white so if you intend stitching 2*2 on a lower count fabric,  I suggest you make sure you have a spare skein or two of the white thread as you will definitely need more than one.

There are only a few spaces left in the SAL so if you are interested in joining us do not waste any time. Email me (my address is on my profile) with your regular email address (to send charts to), your Paypal address if it's different and a blog link if you have one.  

Thanks for visiting
Take care



Labels:

 
|


5 Comments: