< iStitch
Sunday 8 February 2009
A perfect choice from Becky B!


I received the most wonderful exchange from Becky - a perfectly stitched and finished long Whitman's tin! The design is 'She Tends' by Shepherd's Bush stitched with DMC threads on 32ct putty linen and embellished with four sterling silver charms. 



Isn't this really gorgeous? The inside is lined with a pretty green and white flower print and lovely braid. And, not only, did I receive this, Becky also enclosed a profusion of goodies; a box of coloured pins, a pack of John James needles, a pair of gold scissors, 2 charms, a tin of mints and a sweet little sheep tape measure! I love it all - thank you Becky for making this exchange so perfect!

I have finished stitching my last exchange for a while (see previous post) although I do need to 'finish it'. I am waiting for the 7mm silk ribbon that I have on order to arrive and once this arrives I can get it done and in the mail to it's new owner. I also have another finished exchange to mail out so, hopefully, I can send them both off this coming weekend. I had both of these exchanges outstanding, together with a third part done, when I went down with that cold/fluey bug and was getting worried that I would be late but now I am actually early! Phew! 

So now ... it's back to Beatrix Potter so watch out for updated photos within the next few days. 

I see that Jill has received the Valentine exchange I sent to her so come back tomorrow for some pictures!

Thanks for visiting and thanks, too, for the great comments on my February 2009 Challenge ornament!
Take care

Labels: , ,

 
|


20 Comments: