< iStitch
Friday 29 April 2011
Pink bunnies and black sheep!



Here is Katrina's - A Kiwi Stitching - version of Sew a Brown Bunny. As you can see Katrina changed the bunnies to pink - how sweet does this look? Stitched on 32ct coffee dyed linen with CC Bella Rosa and Eve's Leaves, Katrina finished this as a very pretty pillow. Thank you Katrina for allowing me to post this here.

Sew a Brown Bunny (or Pink Bunnies!) can still be found *here* or by clicking on the CHARTS button on the sidebar.


Edgar, our very own Blacksheep, is holding a 4th blogoversary giveaway so go *here* and wish him a happy birthday and you will have a chance of winning one of his wonderful giveaways.

Today is the Royal Wedding here in the UK. Prince William and Harry have just arrived at Westminster Abbey but no sign of the bride as yet - I wonder if she will be late? I've just finished my chores so now I'll sit down to stitch and watch the wedding on the tv as my actual invite failed to arrive!

Thanks for visiting, have a lovely weekend
Take care

Labels: , ,

 
|


4 Comments:


  • On 29 April 2011 at 11:50, Blogger tangerinedream73

    Hi Carol-Bonnie and I have been up since four, nine your time. Very exciting. Catherine's dress was quiety simple yet very elegant. Have a wonderful day my friend!

     
  • On 29 April 2011 at 15:08, Anonymous Anonymous

    The bride wasn't a minute late. She arrived punctually at 11:00 am at Westminster. Very impressive organisation. She looked just the part and very cool too! I had an early lunch break and could watch the wedding in streaming... Much better than having actually been in London.

     
  • On 29 April 2011 at 15:59, Blogger Karen

    Those pink bunnies are just so darn cute with the green!

     
  • On 2 May 2011 at 21:46, Anonymous Anonymous

    I love your blog !